Sunday, April 4, 2010

One Week Down

I survived my first week as the chief photographer at the News-Sentinel and what a week it was. I had a slow day, three fairly busy days, and one completely full, "how did I manage to get it all done" day. Pretty good idea of what I can expect for my time as chief.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some of the photos I took this week and the stories I was a part of. *Click on the titles to see the story at Lodinews.com

Fiddling Joe

First up is Joesph Christensen, a champion fiddler from Clements. This was a great shoot. Set up a couple lights and fired away as the kid played his heart out.

I couldn't be happier with the way the shots turned out. Couldn't have been done without help from the Lodi Living editor, Lauren Nelson, and Joe's mother, who held up my lighting equipment in the heavy wind.


Nicole Lang


This was a simple one-flash shot at Lodi High. Took a few throws to get the timing right.


Fake arrest leads to real arrest

There is nothing special about this photo at all, but the story is about as ironic as they come.

Thanks for looking, everyone. Hopefully I will be updating more now that I have a lot more stories to shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment