Saturday, October 15, 2011

Big Sur Wedding

A couple posts ago I said I only shoot a wedding or two each year. I have now met my quota.

Last weekend I had the opportunity to assist Jen, of New Vintage Photography, shoot a wedding in Big Sur, Ca. I jumped at the chance. It was a chance to shoot a wedding somewhere I had never been to and avoid all the post wedding work of being the lead photographer. It also gave me time to focus on other things and not have to worry about getting all those shots the bride wants.

It was a great DIY wedding. Really, how can any wedding with fiddle and mandolin players be bad?

Here are a couple shots I came back with. For the whole set and more weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits, check out New Vintage.










I didn't get to do as much sightseeing as I would have liked too, but we got a little in.

Jen getting a shot of some rust barbed wire.



She also managed to sneak off a shot of me.


And one shot of the beautiful coast.



Hopefully I can be back to Big Sur again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment