Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"An update? This is a joke, right?"

There may be an inch of dust on the shelves at Ambient Focus and cobwebs hanging from the ceiling that would put the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland to shame, but I assure you, this is no joke. I am actually updating. I have months of work I haven't shared. Photos and videos. 

Where do I start first?

How's about a dragonfly eating an aphid?



Or maybe something from a candlelight vigil after the killing of several people at a Sikh temple?


  Here's a great video I did about an artist who is nearly blind:


 

Old people playing piano?

 

I need a smoking break.



Did I mention that my video about Jeff Kooyman got 2nd place in the best video category in the California Newspaper publishers Association Better Newspapers awards?


Because it did. 

Bonsai.



Ok. I think I got it all out of my system. More to come. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment